Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Jun 6, 2016

Critters & Creatures Linky Party 5

Happy Monday and welcome to Critters and Creatures Linky Party 5! This is also most likely going to be my last post until July. I am having family staying with us from overseas during the month of June, we have some fun things planned and I just want to spend time with them so no paper crafting for me during this time. 

Thank you everyone that played along in the last Critters and Creatures linky party. It's always lots of fun to come see what you created. Be sure to scroll down to see if your creation was a top pick.


As always the theme here is:
Anything goes with a Critter or Creature as the focal point
(Animals, bugs, sea life, fantasy creatures)

And here is what I made.
I had already colored this image a while ago while trying out my zig clean color brush pens, but didn't really like my coloring so I set it aside. Well, it came in handy now since I am short of time at the moment, so I decided to use it after all. 
A quick and easy card to create using a simple sketch.

The cute stamp set and sentiment set I used here are both currently available in my Etsy shop.

------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the top picks, it is always so hard to choose but I did manage, and here are my top picks in no particular order:

Lorraine A
 
Hazel
 

Yenni 

 Congratulations ladies,
your top pick badge is below :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now it's time to get crafting again using a critter or creature as your focal point.
You have until Tuesday June 28th, 10am play along.
A few things to remember:

Main focus must be a Critter or Creature
(animals, bugs, sea life, fantasy creatures..)

(can be stamped, digi, die, etc...)
Blog Post must include a link back here
Use any stamp company
Doesn't have to be a card, anything crafty works
Unlimited entries but they must be new posts (no back linking)
Combine with any other challenges 



PS: I might be either late posting in July or I may even be taking a break from the linky party during the month of July to catch up on commenting. Top picks from this linky party will be posted with the next linky, which might be the first Monday of August.

Hope you all have a wonderful June and happy crafting!!!

ETA 5/20/18:
To protect the privacy of those who entered this challenge, the linky tool has now been removed.

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Enjoy your time off

brenda said...

Another lovey Penny Black card Ellie, nice design as well.

Enjoy your time with family and all the things you have planned and forget about blogland for a few weeks, it will still be here when you return from your break.

B x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your card is just ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute card! Have fun with your family. Heh, I wanted to tell you that we drove past the Hanging Lake park twice on our last trip, and both times it said "Parking Lot Full" meaning, no more visitors allowed that day. It's wasn't even tourist season yet! I don't think we'll ever get in to see that place. I read on the Internet that they are trying to keep too many people from visiting it for ecological reasons. Such a bummer. Cars are probably lined up at the wee hours of the morning waiting to get in.

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for including my card in the top picks. xx

Fikreta said...

design team made wonderful creations!
thank you for great challenge!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

debbi taylor said...

great inspiration...
linky has expired
here is my card!

http://taylor-madecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/i-am-on-roll.html

hugs
Debbi x

Lorraine A said...

Sorry I missed this earlier, I was away on vacation and only just saw this! Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3 and congratulations to Hazel and Yenni too :-)

Love your Penny Black card Ellie, very cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x